Friday, April 11, 2008

Notes

I've been traveling and getting settled the last few days so I haven't had much time to blog... and I can't remember much I wanted to say except these things:
1. I like steak tartar (I'm sure it isn't written like that but that's how it sounds...)I don't even like cooked steak, but I like it raw. I tried a bite of it (thanks to Joanna's bravery)a few months ago, but I had more at a nice restaurant somewhere in the South of France and it was simply very good. I recommend it.
2. I miss the country. Being in Corsica (which is where I will be for the next three weeks) where I can breathe and play outside without ever running into a person is a freeing feeling. I miss that. It makes me miss home.
3. Taking off swimming pool covers is much more difficult than it looks.

That's all for now.

No comments: