Sunday, February 1, 2009

dvatset-chiteerie

Holy shit I am 24. It doesn't sound particularly old since Alex just turned 28 (now THAT sounds old) but, still, I remember turning 12 and thinking, "wow!" Today has already been lovely, and it is just barely afternoon. Alex and I got up early (what??) and he made me crepes with caramel sauce and fruit. Then Oleg came over to get Alex so they could go shopping for the party. He also, curiously, measured my left ring finger. Then I basked in the glory of "happy birthday" messages while Alex bought shashlik, tomatoes, cucumbers, cheese, salami... etc. etc.. Now we're going to get the food together... marinate the meat, make the salads... cut up stuff and head to the place where we're having the party. It is a sort of  "cabin" place, but it's really nice and has a patio and a kitchen and pool table and Oleg (bless his heart) eve got us a DJ. Soo... it should be a pretty crazy night. 

Eeepp

(And thanks for the birthday texts/calls/Facebook messages/emails... I'm glad people didn't forget about me!)

No comments: